Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4.5.11 - Anticiparcellation

Here's the last three days, which will lead up to "Anticiparcellation"

4.3.11 - My dear friend A who has NOT been eating needed something tempting to remind her to eat so I made her a batch of pumpkin muffins and some chocolate chip cookies!  I hope she rounds it out with some veggie and protein but hey, at least it's some calories! xox

4.4.11 - I rounded up ALLLLLLL the spare change we had around the house and put it in a giant container.  We do this once a year and take it to Coin Star.  The kids get to pick which charity to give it to, which we will do later in the week.  When they were little we used to do Toys for Tots and things like that and they had so much fun picking out the presents with all the money but now that they are teenagers, they just aren't thaaaaaaat into it....they are happy to just fork over the dough.  Fine with me.  I'll post later once they decide where it's going.

4.5.11 - My darling father is a crazy, kooky kind of a guy and he loves to make up words that we end up adopting into our daily language.  One of our favorites is "Anticiparcellation"...sometimes we will get a call or an email with just that word and it means what it says -- expect a package.  Today I ordered a PhotoBook with various photos from Noah's bar mitzvah weekend just for my Dad.  It should be there within the week....so Dad, if you are reading this, I just ruined your surprise and I will leave you with one word...Anticiparcellation!

No comments:

Post a Comment