Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14.11 - Catching UP

March 14, 2011

Today I'm playing catch up from my RAK log/blog.

MON 3/14 - Donated money for little Jordyn's bake sale which is raising money for Gleaner's food bank.  I just love to hear about kids who are trying to make a difference -- and do!
SUN 3/13 - Took a few moments and sent a note of love and encouragement to someone who could really use some support at the moment.
SAT 3/12 - Donated to the Red Cross.
FRI 3/11 - Spent my night taking Shelby and his friend to a horrendous "boy" movie when it was my only time during the weekend that I would have had to myself (worked all weekend).
THURS 3/10 - Went to the Verizon store to discuss my ridiculous bill.  The salesman went out of his way and spent thirty minutes with a supervisor on the phone to dispute my charges for me!  After thanking him profusely, I went home and promptly got online to write to the owner of his building to praise his service.

No comments:

Post a Comment