Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Monday, March 21, 2011

3.21.11 - ARF a K

March 21, 2011 -- Mondays are usually full of errands and today was no different.  While buying Buckley's dog food at Pet Supplies Plus today I noticed the decorated bins in the corner asking for food and supply donations.  I've seen them many times before and honestly, never paid much attention as I'm usually in a hurry.  I knew I had food in the pantry that we weren't going to use after trying lots of new brands over the past year ---- so I went home, gathered it up and brought it back to the store. Local animal shelters will receive all the goodies.  I'm pretty sure every pet store does this so next time you're there (and I will do the same), pick up an extra bag of treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment