Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Monday, March 28, 2011

3.28.11 - Weekend Stuff

Today I'm taking a pass as I've spent the entire day in bed with the flu -- so maybe my RAK is that I quarantined myself so as not to pass this onto the rest of my household?

In a quick recap of the past three days (b/c I really need to go back to sleep)

SUNDAY - organized a group of volunteers for a friend's project.
SATURDAY - volunteered my entire day/and half the evening to be a Forensics Judge in Anchor Bay (the middle of nowhere) for Noah's school.
FRIDAY - packed up and donated a box of school supplies for a Roeper student who is donating them to students in Afghanistan.

Okay, back to ginger ale and Saltines....see you in a few days.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment