Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3.6.11 -

March 6, 2011

Well it's Sunday and it has been many days since I blogged.  I've been in a bit of a funk lately and while I won't get into it, I am definitely finding it hard to randomly be kind when all I want to do is hide in my warm, cozy bed all day.  But, that is exactly why I've elected to do this exercise -- to push myself to think of other first -- not just sometimes, but ALL of the time.

I have done some for of RAK each day but I was honestly going through the motions and just "checking it off my list"...in reflection I am going to make a stronger effort this week to genuinely be kind enough to someone else that it will make a difference. So, stay tuned....

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment