Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2.15.11 - It's Who Ya' Know; RAK in the Workplace

February 15, 2011

Two different people today asked me if I "knew" of someone they could use as a business contact so it dawned on me that we all should be more inclined to help one another.  It will take me much of the week to finish, but today I started a database of business contacts for several of my friends to use in their corporate conquests.

No comments:

Post a Comment