Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2.19.11 - Medicine for the Soul

February 19, 2011


Well I'm starting to slack on writing this blog.  I'm not necessarily slacking on doing good things, I'm just not finding enough time to write about it.  The last few days I've done RAK's that I won't write about because I think it might embarrass the people who were recipients of my love.

That being said, today's RAK is a recipe of heartfelt love.  I have a friend who I am pretty sure is running herself ragged.  She is caring for a treasured partner who is in the hospital and very sick. I know from experience that when you are dealing with someone you love that is sick, it takes everything out of you.  You spend every ounce of emotion and it drains you to the point where you forget to eat.  As I'm typing this I can smell the delicious mushroom barley soup I'm making for my dear friend.   I will drop it off in the morning.  There is not much I can do to ease the pain she is going through but I hope a little soup will warm her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment