Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Saturday, February 5, 2011

2.5.11 - It's Good: Superbowl RAK

It couldn't be a crappier day here in Michigan.  It's cold and it's been snowing nonstop and to make it a triple whammy, I have a wicked sore throat.  After schlepping out for hours today to get food and munchies for tomorrow's Superbowl party (David & Noah are having their friends over!) I came home and spent hours in the kitchen baking cookies and getting things ready to make sliders, 7-layer dip and other goodies.  Once I finished in the kitchen someone had to tackle the mountain of dishes so I did that, too.

I finally crawled into bed to relax (it's 9 pm) and just said to David. "Oh Crap! I forgot to do something nice today!!"  He reminded me that all I did today was do "something nice" for him and for Noah......so I chuckled and wrote my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment