Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Thursday, February 10, 2011

2.9.11 - SWAK

February 9, 2011

A few weeks ago I sat down to write and decorate Valentine's for all my girls.  I sent out dozens of them this week and today I hand delivered more.  Who doesn't love getting actual mail?  I know I much prefer to hold an actual card in my hand, knowing the care and thought someone took versus opening a quick email or text, a virtual expression left to float in digital space out of reach (unless I remember to save it).

It has warmed my heart this week as I've gotten calls and email responses -- just knowing that I put a smile on someone's face.

Kindness in words creates confidence.  Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love. - Lao Tse

PS:  As an extra RAK today, I left a 50% tip for my waitress at lunch.  Was she a fabulous waitress?  Not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment