Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2.22.11 - A Little Pick-Me-Up

February 22, 2011

Okay, I'm probably "outing" my anal retentive tendencies here, but it is really a pet peeve of mine to see careless trash strewn about the streets, parking lots, parks, you name it.  One thing, in particular, that creeps me out, is when people use public restrooms as their personal dumping ground for gum wrappers, receipts, empty rolls of toilet paper, etc.  Now don't get me wrong, I draw the line at public arena bathroom cleaning but yesterday I did my RAK at the doctor's office.  When I think of my doctor's office I LIKE to think it is a sterile, clean and professional environment.  And Dr. A's office is as stated, but when I walked into his bathroom and saw paper towels and gum wrappers on the floor it annoyed me.  So yes, I admit it, I cleaned it all up (don't be grossed out -- I used a paper towel to do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment