Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7.11 - Yummies for my Cuties

February 6 & 7 ---

Yesterday (2/6) while cooking and slaving in the kitchen for the boys' Super Bowl party I threw together Noah's favorite pie, Oreo Pie.  I usually only make it once a year -- the night before school -- and we call it "Back to School Pie." ---- he was soooo happy!

Today (2/7) I surprised one of my favorite little cutes, Jordyn, with a bag of my famous chocolate chip cookies.  She loooooves them! And I love to make her smile!

Guess I've been on a baking kick lately -- so much more fun to share it than to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment