Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2.2.11 - Baggin' Candy

February 2, 2011


With Snowpocolype in town there wasn't much contact with the outside world---so, today I took some time to get ready for Valentine's Day.  My plans for the holiday this year will take me to Beaumont's Pediatric floor where the For A Day Foundation is helping to throw a party for the kids who have to spend Valentine's Day in the hospital. My RAK today -- I made 40 super cute goodie bags filled with candy to take with me on Feb. 14....now the trick is to keep it hidden from the boys in my house for the next 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment