Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.13.11 - A Sweet Gift

January 13, 2011


Never been much of a Robin Williams fan but here's a quote of his that works for me:


“I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.”



I'll admit I have a flaw (perhaps I have more than one but I'm not sharing!).  I can be stubborn.  Especially when I know I'm right.  Today I had a disagreement with someone I love and decided to "gift" this person a pass on having to argue with me until he/she figured out I was right.  Instead, I simply left him/her a box of candy with a note that said "I Heart U".    I'm thinking this is a gift for us both.  xox

No comments:

Post a Comment