Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Friday, January 14, 2011

1.14.11 - Cleanup on Aisle 2

January 14, 2011

I think Rachael Ray is stalking me. Okay, well she may not be reading my blog, she has acquired the kindness bug. Beginning 1/17 she is kicking of the "Kindness Challenge" so if you watch her show (which I do not) tell me all about it.  RR and her EVOO have always irritated me but in honor of her kindness pledge I will try not to make fun of her for the rest of the year.

In other thrilling news, my random act of kindness today was for a wonderful neighbor Julie.  Julie is a fabulous neighbor who always has a friendly smile, a stick of butter, a magazine to swap and general interesting news to report.  On our way out to sushi tonight we noticed she hadn't taken her garbage cans/recycling bins in from yesterday.  Her house is dark and both garages are closed...thinking they are out of town...soooooo David and I took their cans/bins in.  No biggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment