Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Friday, January 21, 2011

1.21.11 - S.W.A.K.

January 21, 2011

What girl didn't eagerly anticipate Valentine's Day in grade school?  I used to love making my special Valentines' mailbox to hold all the cute cards and tasty treats from my classmates.  The hopeless romantic in me always hoped and prayed for a love note from Corey G., Ryan M. or Randy S. but I settled for winning 1st place in the 3rd grade Valentine's Box Art Contest.

Like all girls, I still love Valentine's Day....and I still love Valentine's cards.  My darling friend Paula always sends me a card with lots of hearts and stickers and such.  It's just a sweet reminder that she loves me.  I'm not always so great at telling people how much I truly care about them so so today I sat down with my elementary school enthusiasm and my colored markers and rainbow heart stickers and made cards for ALL of my girlfriends (and even some of my boyfriends!)  They are my love notes to you!

LUV U ALL!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment