Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Sunday, January 23, 2011

1.22.11 - Compliments of Dena

January 22, 2011 (sorry I posted a day late but I wasn't home long enough to write/blog)....

Words are powerful tools so use them wisely.  Yesterday (1/22) I consciously and genuinely made an effort to compliment those around me. Some remarks were deep and meaningful and some were general comments to perfect strangers.  Giving someone self-esteem or a smile or an extra spring in their step selfishly put me in a better mood but what I really hope it did was cause those I targeted to re-gift a compliment. Here's a task -- try giving 10 different people 10 different compliments.  The only caveat I'm adding is ya' have to mean it!  xox

2 comments:

  1. Words of kindness that our poor hearts crave, please don't keep them hidden away. -Josh Groban

    That's right. I went there.

    PS? You're fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today is a gift. That's why we call it the present. by Babatunde Olatunji

    ReplyDelete