Follow the Kindness:

Follow the Kindness:
Click "Follow" on the toolbar above.

Quote of the Week

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~AesopFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness. ~Audrey HepburnKind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother TeresaWhenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love. ~GandhiIt is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahil GibranChoose being kind over being right, and you'll be right every time. ~Richard Carlson

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1.18.11 - Order Up

January 18, 2011

Today I went to the Apple store with Noah to get him a new computer.  I love Apples but I do NOT love the Apple stores....they bring out the silent agoraphobic in me.  I thought today would be a safe day.  Afterall, it's Tuesday, and who the heck has time on a Tuesday afternoon to go to the mall?  Turns out, a LOT of people do....but I suffered through it thanks to Tom.  Tom was a great computer guru and painlessly guided us through our purchase.  What's great about the Apple store is not only is the staff "put in your pocket" adorable but they couldn't be more helpful. After our purchase, Tom sat us down and helped Noah set up his computer and even walked him through setting up his tutorial classes.  Best of all he had our purchase taken to my car so I didn't have to schlep it through the mall.  All in all, a painless ordeal.

What does this have to do with RAK?  I decided to share my appreciation of Tom with others, in the hopes that it will trickle back down to him in the form of either a bonus or at least some praise from his boss.  I "reviewed" Tom and the store online and also sent him a copy of what I wrote.  It's easy to do and it got me thinking.  How many times have you complained about bad service?  Can you match that with the times you have complimented on GOOD service?  Just something to munch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment